Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 17 July 2012

A small chat with Arya

Tamil Actor AryaArya is currently acting in various Tamil films including Erandam Ulagam and Settai. In a small chat with him:

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com    

 Gallery - Settai Movie Stills 

Selvaraghavan making is of a distinct genre. Will it fit your needs?

Why not? How long will I stay like this that's? why I'VE chosen this. I HAVEN'T paved my path. All this happened on account of my first film director Jeeva. After completing my computer education, I USED TO BE speculated to visit America but director Jeeva caught hold of me and asked me to behave in Ullam Ketkumae. He said, "DO THAT film well and you may like cinema." I never knew anything. I did what he said. After this I got a great deal occupied with cinema as mentioned by him. In place of going to America, I became a whole time actor. I THINK that I should act in good films. Erandam Ulagam might be definitely one of these one. I'M confident that I'LL BE going to next level after this film. I REALLY LIKE the way in which Selvaraghavan makes this film. I'VE gained plenty of experience. I'M fully satisfied with him and his film. This film could be new to Tamil cinema.

At the similar time you might be acting in Settai. This may occasionally provide you with a special colour. Isn’t it?

Sure. That could be a different colour. Our only aim is to make the audience laugh. We can't bring the precise Hindi Delhi Belly to our place. We now have reduced the pungency in it. On the same this is a bold story. The mix of director Kannan, Santhanam and Premgi is a brand new team. That is also an excellent experience for me.

You are sharing the screen with Ajith. Why this new trend?

I like Ajith a great deal. He'll speak so much after I meet him. He's going to speak also about my films. There'll be genuineness in him. Every word he speaks will show the interest he has on us. Ajith is a job model for our roughly actors. There are days once I use to think, that if I'M GOING cinema I must be like Ajith. I USED TO BE greatly surprised on seeing Ajith sharing with small actors within the film Mankatha. I saw the film Mankatha with great eagerness. Sooner or later while director Vishnuvardhan was speaking with me, he said, "Arya, we will be able to all rock together." Now this has happened. I'M looking ahead to Ajith now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.