Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 24 July 2012

I'VE stopped moving with my friends! : Surya

Tamil Actor Surya and his FamilySurya has mentioned that he has stopped seeing his friends with a purpose to spend his time together with his wife and kids. Surya while chatting with the media said, "I'M donning the role of conjoined twins within the film Maatran.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Gallery - Maatran Movie Press Meet 

Since I'M continuously shooting I'VE no time to spend with my family. I NEED TO spend my whole time with my work. Jointly I WOULD LIKE to be a responsible father. Whenever I AM GETTING a break, I rush to spend my time with Jo, Diya and Dev.

I don’t exit with my friends in this day and age. To inform the truth, I don’t even speak with them within the phones also. Even supposing I WOULD LIKE to exercise, I CAN do it before my kids get up. I'LL BE with them after they stand up from their bed. I WILL BE ABLE TO do everything for them. I CAN help Jyothika by dressing the children for school, feed them and take them to college"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.