Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 21 July 2012

Hansika to adopt two children on her birthday

images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Hansika21.jpgHansika said that she's going to be adopting two children on her birthday. Her 21st birthday falls on 9th August. Hansika adopts a child on each of her birthday.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Tamil Cooking TV Shows

This year she has planned to adopt two kids on her birthday. She while chatting with the media said, " Now I'M participating within the shooting of Vaalu.

I am donning the role of a comedian. After this film I'LL BE acting continuously.

I am on the point of celebrate my birthday with my mother. Like very year, I WILL adopt kids. To this point I'VE adopted 20 kids. This year I WILL adopt two children.

My mother is in search of them in Mumbai. Many are asking me that why I'M REALLY NOT adopting children in Chennai. If I settle in Chennai, I'LL BE adopting children here."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.