Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Actress Shanthini tells us to not ask her about boy friends

Tamil Actress ShanthiniThough she is a small girl, she has looks that will make people turn towards her. Actors and actresses introduced by Bhagyaraj have never failed. Shanthini could also be struggling to sign up for this bandwagon. In an interview with her:

  Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

  Click Here To observe Tamil New Video Songs 

 How did Bhagyaraj select you?

In the year 2007 once I was studying Plus 2 I participated within the Miss Chennai competition and secured the third place. I also won the Miss Photogenic title. Bhagyaraj who saw me took the screen test. Since he was satisfied he made me pair along with his son Shanthanoo within the film Puthiya Vaarpugal. Afterward the title of this film was changed as Siddhu Plus. I spoke in my very own voice.

What is your role in Padithurai?

Saga who's the scholar of Balu Mahendra has directed this film. Arya has produced this film. Abhishek is donning the lead role. I'M pairing with him. Since my role is a far matured one, I CAN'T speak with anyone on the shooting spots. The homely character suited me well. Azhagam Perumal and Hema have donned the jobs of my parents. They pet me so much and celebrate me with pride. Love enters the lifetime of one of these girl. What happens next is shot in a special angle. Ilayaraja has composed the music and background music. They have got pop out well.

Are you acting in Telugu films?

Now I'M concentrating in Tamil films only. After I was studying in college, many directors approached me to behave in Kannada and Malayalam films however the college authorities didn't permit it. I DIDN'T accept any offers because I WILL NOT apply leave and act. Now I'M pairing with Krishna Chaitanya in a Telugu film.

About Nakul?

Prithvi Rajkumar who was the assistant of director Vetrimaaran is directing the film titled Naan Rajavaga Pogiren. I and another actress are donning female lead roles but I'M pairing with Nakul. I'M donning the role of a law college student. I AM GETTING attracted towards Manivannan as a result of his affairs of state. I follow his principles. Afterward I needed to clash with villain group with reference to a project matter. I face numerous problems. Once I was in a confused stage, Nakul involves my help.

Are you a Viscom student?

Yes. I'VE completed Viscom course in a single of the universities in Chennai. After I was studying in college I directed a brief film titled The Movement which had Bhagyaraj daughter Saranya within the cast. I only readied the script. I had a really perfect want to become a director but I DIDN'T absorb because there are many responsibilities. I'M very interested to write down scripts. Whenever I AM GETTING time I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF to jot down story and dialogues.

Boyfriends?

Is it compulsory to have boyfriends because I'M looking beautiful? I'M REALLY NOT occupied with these items. I studied in girls school and in addition completed my degree in a girl’s college. For this reason I CANNOT speak to any male. I don’t have any boyfriends. I DIDN'T get the chance to transport with guys probably because I studied in girl’s school and faculty. Don’t write that I'VE told this very sadly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.