Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Open talk with Piya

Tamil Actress PiyaActress Piya is a bubbly sweet girl. In a small chat with her:

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com 

Gallery - Ilavarasi Drama Wedding Photos 

Your parents didn't wish you to take in cinema career. You were imagined to be a pc expert but you took up acting. Did it yield any fruits?

It is actually superb. Tamil and Andhra people have accepted me. Goa and Ko have earned me superb name. A TENDER team is remaking the film Goa. I'M donning crucial role on this film. This film can also be much spoken about like Goa. I'M really very happy.

Self-criticism about you?

My life philosophy is, "Always think positively. Feel free. Don’t expect from others." To inform briefly I'M an excessively strong person.

What do you think that of marriage?

As far as I'M concerned marriage is a robust commitment. This commitment need to be there inside the life but everything has changed at the present time. Nobody takes it seriously. Persons are living together. This has become common in Bollywood. When you ask them, they tell it understandings. Maybe it's right from their view point but I CAN'T be like that. I CAN love and get married. I CAN live 100% correctly.

What is the aim of loving?

What else. Happiness. Keep him happy.

Is it a blessing or curse if a heroine is sexy?

Definitely it's blessing not a curse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.