Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 15 March 2012

Trisha says that she has not lost her market

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Trish151.jpgThere is news that Trisha has lost her market and thanks to this she's going to get married soon.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to look at Tamil Short Films

Since there's increase in new young heroines, it's understood that directors and heroes are avoiding Trisha.

When Trisha was asked about this, she said, "There are already such a lot of rumours about me. Now that is another rumour in continuation of those rumours.

I don’t know who's creating these rumours. I'M donning dual roles within the Telugu film Dhammu. This film is just like the Tamil films Thirupachi and Ghilli.

People can see my acting on this film. I HAVEN'T considered my marriage because I'VE a stable market. My marriage will happen only after two years."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.