Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 26 March 2012

Sanchita Shetty says that she was caught by traffic police thrice

Tamil Actress Sanchita ShettySanchita Shetty captivated the audience through her film Kollaikaran. Recently she gave her interview to the media:

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to look at Tamil Remix Video Songs

How did Sanchita Shetty come to act?

I donned the role of the second one heroine role in Thillalangadi which had Thamanna within the female lead role. Seeing this film, I USED TO BE selected for the film Kollaikaran. This film earned me an even name. Currently I'M acting in a Telugu and Kannada film. I'M looking ahead to offers to behave with big heroes. I'M a great deal interested to pair with Vijay and Surya.

Tell us about yourself?

I am a Bangalore girl. I hail from Vijayanagar area. My mother Pushpalatha is a classical dancer. My father Seeravaadham is within the real estate business. My sister Pavithra is studying in 10th standard. I'VE a brother called Gururaj. I REALLY LIKE to drive car speedily. I CAN take my ma and pa within the car and drive rashly. They're going to get very scared.

Can we all know the name of the game of your beauty?

My weight is 51 Kilos. I'M maintaining this weight. At 5 A M I'M GOING to gym and after that I do yoga. I'VE a smiling face like my father. The beautician will come twice per week. She's going to massage my body for two hours. I drink loads of lemon water. I'VE Ayurvedic bath. I HAVE NOT been to beauty parlour. I'M superb in diet and drink loads of liquid diet. I walk for 5 hours daily. These are the secrets of beauty.

Whose fan are you?

I like Dhanush’s film. Even now my ringtone is Why This Kolaveri Di. I'M very eagerly looking forward to his film 3.

Have you even been caught by Traffic police for rash driving?

I has been caught 3 times. I'VE speeded within the Bangalore Highway at 120 kmph. I WILL BE ABLE TO jollily go together with my friends. They'll all scream with fear. After I was caught my police, they came to grasp that I USED TO BE an actress. They advised me and sent away.

Will you act glamorously and in kissing scenes?

I will act if the tale demands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.