Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Karan speaks about Kandha

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Karan 14.jpgFilms Sooran and Kandha through which Karan has donned the lead roles are able to hit the screens soon.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To observe Carnatic Music Videos

Kandha is a movie produced under the banner V P Films. K Viswanath who was earlier an assistant to director Saran has directed this film.

Haran while speaking about this film said, "After Nammavar I'M acting within the film Kandha which speaks concerning the teacher- student relationship.

I am donning the lead role on this film.In this film teacher Rajesh guides me in my education. After my education I leave abroad to work.

Few years later I return to my native place and go looking for my teacher. What happens next is the remainder of the tale. Kaavalan fame Mithra is pairing with me.

Director Babu K Viswanath has shot this film with all of the commercial ingredients. There's no doubt that this film will promote the connection between the trainer and scholars".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.