Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Am I living with a Hindi actor! Amy Jackson

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Amy Jackson14.jpgThere is news that Amy Jackson resides at the side of a Hindi actor. Amy made her debut throughout the Tamil film Madrasapattinam.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To For Ilaiyaraaja Video Songs

Next she donned the feminine lead role within the Hindi film Ek Deewana Tha directed by Gowtham Menon. Pratheik donned the lead role on this film.

There were rumours in Bollywood that Amy is deeply in love with Pratheik. When asked Amy Jackson about this, she said, "I never dreamt that I CAN become an actress.

Director Vijay introduced me during the Tamil film Madrasapattinam. I USED TO BE introduced in Hindi by Gowtham Menon in the course of the film Ek Deewana Tha. Earlier I never had the experience of acting.

I learnt acting within the Tamil film industry. There are rumours that i'm in love with the Bollywood actor Pratheik. 2 years back I met Pratheik in the home of Gowtham Menon.

In the primary occasion itself we shared numerous things. I liked him but there is not any truth within the news that i'm in love with him. I'M looking forward to an acceptable person to like.

As far as Pratheik is concerned, he had acted as my lover within the Hindi film. He's a fair friend of mine nevertheless it is incorrect to mention that we live together.

For the promo of the Hindi film, Pratheik use to go to my house frequently . Aside from Pratheik all the crew use to go to my house.

Next I'M pairing with Ram Charan in a Telugu film. The shooting of this film is commencing this month. I'M also acting in a Tamil film which has Vikram within the lead role."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.