Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 15 March 2012

Kushboo says that Kamal sir is her ally

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Kushboo15.jpgKushboo was asked that among Rajni and Kamal who's with reference to her, she said, "THERE'S NO want to give it some thought.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Karthi's Alex Pandian Shoot Spot Press Meet

It is actually Kamal Haasan only because I WILL NOT say that Rajni sir is my friend. I WILL say Kamal sir is my friend. Rajni sir is in an excessively distant place.

He is at a super height but Kamal sir is an in depth friend of mine. I WILL BE ABLE TO speak to him over the telephone at anytime.

Kamal and Gowthami use to take part in all my family functions. I may even take part in all his family functions. My children and their children are very close.

Since we're very close family friends, I REALLY LIKE Kamal sir a great deal. Recently the famous Kathak exponent Birju Maharaj had come to Chennai to coach Kamal for his film Viswaroobam.

I know Kathak and Kamal sit knows that I REALLY LIKE Birju Maharaj a great deal. He immediately informed me over phone and told me that Birju Maharaj has come and asked me to satisfy him.

Immediately I ran to the positioning and met him. Kamal knows about my likes and dislikes than me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.