Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 24 March 2012

Asin says that she cannot like Vidhya Balan in Dirty Picture

images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Asin24.jpgAsin came from Malayalam film industry to Kollywood. Here she paired with Surya within the film Ghajini which turned out to be an excellent hit.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Reema Sen Reception Photo

This film was remade in Hindi. Asin donned the feminine lead role on this remake version which was also a perfect hit in Bollywood.

Currently she is pairing with Abhishek Bachchan and Ajay Devgan in two Hindi films respectively. She isn't to be seen in Tamil films in this day and age.

Her last film in Tamil was Kaavalan which had Vijay within the lead role. After this film she was not signed for any Tamil films.

When asked Asin about this, she said," It's not true that i'm concentrating in Hindi films only. Though I'M one of the crucial leading actresses in South India I'M just a new face so far as Bollywood is anxious.

I have never mentioned that I CANNOT act in Tamil films. I'M looking for good script. After I get a fair script I CAN act in a Tamil film.

Many are asking that whether actresses like Tapsee and Kajal Agarwal are my competitors. Nobody is competing with anyone. Everyone has talent and they're in a position to sustain their positions.

There may be a matter that whether I CAN don a task like Vidhya Balan did within the Dirty Picture. I WILL NOT act like her and moreover IT'S NOT THAT I AM yet prepared for such form of roles."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.