Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Actress Swetha Menon to take a break

Actress Swetha MenonActress Swetha Menon mentioned that she is being offered only glamour roles and he or she has decided to bypass glamour roles. Actress Swetha had donned the role of a prostitute in Aravaan. She is donning glamour roles in Malayalam films.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Gaurav Award Pictures 

She while talking to the media said, "I'M acting in 3 Malayalam films. After this I HAVEN'T accepted any new films. I'VE stopped accepting films because I NEED to modify body shape like before. I'VE decided to quit acting for six months and go on diet and feature regular workouts.

Since I'VE placed on numerous weight I'VE decided to scale back it. For the last two years I'VE donned the role of heroines which had the scope for acting. Some of these roles were glamorous one. They began to offer glamour roles. That also is one of the most reasons for this break. If I lose my weight I WILL BE ABLE TO get number of roles. I'M leaving for vacation to Europe. After I return my fans and those can see the old sweet Swetha."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.