Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Favourite food of the famous heroines

Indian FoodsThamanna: This slim beauty is keen on Punjabi dishes. She loves Dhal and chicken gravy very much.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to search out More Indian Food Recipes

Asin: She says that she is slave to prawn puttu and Kerala rice and adds further by saying that she loves cooking it herself. She said, "Whenever I'M GOING out for out of doors locations and once I visit a cafe I CAN ask if prawns are available."

Shriya: Chapathi. That is Shriya’s favourite food. It's real beauty to look Shriya eating with two fingers the soft chapathi dipped within the dhal sambar. Within the shooting spots, Shriya could be very particular in eating chapathi once or more.

Nayanthara: She says, "I'M very keen on North Indian dishes. I WILL BE ABLE TO eat the entire pungent spicy dishes available in India."

Sneha: If she hears that vegetable Biryani is ready, she's going to run like a race horse and eat it mouthful. Sneha says," Excluding this, I also love Italian and Chinese number of foods."

Meera Jasmine: She says, "I'M mad after Mullet, marine cat fish, prawns and mackerel. Aside from these fishes I REALLY LIKE eating a wide variety of fishes. I'M so crazy about fishes."

Ileana: Ileana says, "I LIKE Chinese food. If I AM GOING to a restaurant I CAN first confirm that whether Chinese restaurant can be found. I'M so mad about Chinese food."

Deepika Padukone: She says, "I'LL BE searching for number of foods and eat it. That is my habit. I CAN visit number of restaurants and luxuriate in new number of foods." Deepika’s favourite food is Corn Pulao and chicken Pulao.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.