Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Asin says that no person has helped her in cinema

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Asin13.jpgAfter Kaavalan, Asin didn't get any offers in Tamil. In Hindi she is acting within the films House Full 2 and Bol Bachchan.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Daily Tamil TV Shows

The Hindi film House Full 2 is being released on 5th April.Actress Asin has mentioned that she has faced a lot of problems in cinema.

She while talking to the media said, "I don’t need the support of anyone in cinema. I'VE arise to this position after such a lot of sufferings.

When I made a debut as an actress, there has been no person to assist me. I independently struggled and came up in my life with my talents. In future also I'LL BE like that.

In the initial stages of my cinema career I'VE seen many failures. I USED TO BE alone even at the moment. Now also I'M alone. I'VE few friends in cinema. There aren't any relatives in cinema.

I have encounter such a lot of hurdles. I'VE the arrogance that I WILL BE ABLE TO sustain myself in cinema because I'VE the skills. Many are of the opinion that they may be able to make it big if there may be luck.

If you suspect in luck and sit in home will you get everything? Only talent is very important. I FEEL in talent."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.