Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Reema Sen’s husband gives his nod for her acting

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Reema Sen13.jpgActress Reema Sen has mentioned that her husband Shiv Karan has permitted her to behave in films.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Masc day elements of evening - Pro Nikhil Award

Reema Sen has started her family life together with her husband Shiv Karan in Delhi. She has mentioned that her husband has permitted her to behave in films.

She while speaking about this said, "THE FLICKS Gangs of Wasseypur and Rahul Tolakkiya’s film by which I'VE acted are to be released soon.

I am getting a lot of offers. I'M also reading loads of screenplay given by the administrators. I LOVE to continue to behave within the roles which I REALLY LIKE. I WILL BE ABLE TO also act within the roles which I had acted up to now".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.