Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Aadhi praises Soundarya

Tamil Actor AadhiAadhi has mentioned that Rajnikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya turns into an ace director within the days to come back.

Cinmea News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To observe Tamil News Videos

Actor Aadhi is understood for his performance within the roles given to him. The instance for that is the recently released film Aravaan.

His acting and the efforts taken for this film has earned him a fair name. Next Aadhi is donning a very powerful role within the film Kochadaiyaan which has Rajnikanth within the lead role. Aadhi while speaking about his role on this film said, "I'M very energetic and peppy now. I'VE an exquisite role on this film. My Tamil pronouncement on this film may be little different. The screenplay and dialogues on this film are penned very innovatively.

For the primary time I'LL BE acting in a movie to be directed by a lady director. When Soundarya narrated my role for the primary time I USED TO BE really very surprised. I'LL see her maturity when she narrated my role pragmatically with none pomp. She has thus far not worked with anyone but she has a lot of talents. I WILL definitely say that she's going to become a large director within the coming days."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.