Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Hansika says that love is a superb matter nevertheless it is a private thing

images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Hansika14.jpgWhen asked Hansika that whether she is facing a stiff competition and whether her offer was snatched by anyone, she said, "TO THIS POINT nothing of that kind has occurred.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To observe Tamil Cartoon Movies

May be after reading this question, someone might get such idea. Up to now I'VE acted in 15 films. I'VE good offers in Tamil and Telugu films.

I am an individual who has strong faith in God. I MUST achieve so much on this age. Someday I WILL BE ABLE TO definitely become an ideal star but that's not my ambition. Nobody can snatch my offer.

Many are telling that there are many rumours about me. Love is a superb matter but it surely is one’s personal matter. It's wrong to poke your nose into it. Except this IT'S NOT THAT I AM in love with anyone."

Hansika is currently acting in Oru Kal Oru Kannadi, Vettai Mannan, Kochadaiyaan and within the Hindi film titled He – The one One.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.