Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 23 March 2012

Everything is fake! : Shruthi

Tamil Actress Shruthi HaasanShruthi Haasan like her father Kamal Haasan is often in midst of controversies. She recently participated within the audio launch of the Telugu version 3 at Hyderabad.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Click Here To observe Tamil New Video Songs

Dhanush, Aishwarya Dhanush, Shruthi Haasan, Anirudh and others participated on this function.Shruthi Haasan speaking in this occasion said, "THERE ARE LOTS OF news within the air linking me with Dhanush. There is not any truth in most of these news. We both are good friends. That’s all. My role in 3 may be very challenging I'M more than happy that I'VE donned this type of role to start with of my career.

There could also be news linking me with Siddarth. There may be nothing between me and Siddarth. He's just my colleague. That’s all."The added information is that Shruthi has sung the song Kannazhaga in her own voice in all of the three languages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.