Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 26 March 2012

Saranya Mohan dons the sister role in a Kannada film

Tamil Actress Saranya MohanThe Tamil film Samudram directed by K S Ravikumar is being remade in Kannada. Saranya Mohan is donning the role which Kaveri donned within the Tamil version.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Click Here To look at Tamil Actress Saranya Mohan's Photo Gallery

Saranya Mohan speaking about this said, "Samudram is my favourite film. I MIGHT have seen this film a minimum of 10 times. I never expected that I WILL BE ABLE TO act within the remake version of this film.

The role of Kaveri is robust. Though I'VE seen this film repeatedly I HAVE NEVER imitated Kaveri. I'M acting in my very own style. Except for this film I'M also acting in another Kannada film. This film will hit the screens soon. I'M also acting in a Malayalam film that speaks in regards to the affection between the daddy and daughter. I'VE agreed to behave in two Tamil films but I'M yet to sign up the dotted lines."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.