Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 27 February 2012

Samantha says that she will not lose Tamil films for the sake of Hindi films

SamanthaSamantha said that she's going to not sacrifice Tamil films for the sake of Hindi films. Samantha while talking to the media said, "Tamil only introduced me. Telugu gave me life and hence both are like two eyes to me.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com 

I never thought I'LL BE acting within the films directed by ace directors like Manirathnam and Gowtham Menon whom I respect a great deal. In between I got offers for 2 Hindi films.

They wanted continuous four months call sheet but when I give them the decision sheet I CAN need to lose one Tamil and Telugu film. Hence I refused the Hindi offers. I NEED to get the most important place in Tamil and Telugu films than in Hindi.

I am acting with big heroes in Telugu films. I also need to act with leading actors in Tamil films. That is my dream. I'VE the boldness that this dream may be fulfilled soon."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.