Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Karthika is very busy now

KarthikaKarthika, the lovable beauty made her debut within the film industry throughout the Telugu movie ‘Josh’ in 2009. Later, made her debut in Tamil, during the film ‘Ko’ and made her Mollywood debut within the film named ‘Makaramanju’

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com  

Karthika is presently acting in a Telugu movie called ‘Dammu’, and dealing in ‘Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum’, that's directed by renowned Director R. Bharathiraja. In between, there has been a complaint that, ‘Makaramanju’ star Karthika was missing from Mollywood, from where is she is supposedly getting more offers.

Regarding this, Karthika replied that, "I AM NOT keeping myself clear of Malayalam cinema on purpose. Soon after Makaramanju, I USED TO BE signed on for Annakodi, the shoot of that's still on. And i have committed to a few more Tamil films.

So unless I'm done with these, I WOULD NOT be capable of allot dates for Mollywood. But what? I AM NOT missing from the scene entirely. I'm in Kerala off and on to receive one award after the opposite for the most productive debutant that the film fetched me. It's Mollywood that was offering me really interesting scripts. I WILL BE surely back within the industry soon,"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.