Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 27 February 2012

Lingusamy’s Vettai to be remade in Hindi

VettaiThe super hit film Vettai which had Madhavan, Arya, Sameera Reddy and Amala Paul within the cast is to be remade in Hindi now. Director Lingusamy himself has announced this.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com  

Lingusamy while speaking about this said, "The Tamil film Vettai is being remade in Hindi. I'M directing this remake version also. Only this much was decided. I'LL BE leaving to Mumbai in an afternoon or two to speak about other details of this film.

Only after coming back I WILL BE ABLE TO disclose the opposite details in regards to the cast and crew. With the exception of this, I'VE readied two stories for Vishal. The film Vazhakku En 18/9 produced by me can be released soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.