Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 25 February 2012

Kasthoori Raja says that he will not direct his son Dhanush

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Kasthoori Raja25.jpgKasthoori Raja while talking to the media has mentioned that he's going to not direct his son in future.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To observe Tamil Remix Videos

He while speaking about this said, "My daughter-in-law has become a director by directing the film 3 which has Dhanush within the lead role. I'M producing this film.

Her husband and my son Dhanush is acting on this film. Aishwarya had worked as an assistant director to me. That have may also be seen on this film.

This film that's produced in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi languages may be hitting the screens throughout the month of March. 600 prints in Hindi are being made. In Tamil we will be able to be putting 300 to 400 prints.

Many are asking the meaning of three. Dhanush and Shruthi Haasan are in two roles. Who's within the 3rd role is the meaning of three. Rajni isn't acting on this film.

I introduced my son Dhanush within the film Thulluvadho Ilamai directed by me. Now I'VE introduced Aishwarya. Similarly I had introduced Selvaraghavan through my banner.

Now I'M directing a movie that has new faces within the cast. In future I CANNOT direct Dhanush. I'M directing a movie titled Asurakulam which has new faces within the cast.

After this I'LL BE directing a Malayalam film. People here shouldn't have the mind to comprehend the Tamilians who've become world famous.

Dhanush has become very talked-about due to the song Why This Kolaveri Di within the world. He have been appreciated inside the world for this song. I'M very sad that a Tamil artist has not been appreciated here."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.