Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Only hard work in cinema will lead to success! Kajal Agarwal

Kajal AgarwalKajal Agarwal has said that you can still achieve success in cinema only by exertions. Kajal Agarwal is among the leading actresses in Tamil and Telugu film industries. She is currently acting in Tamil films Maatran and Thuppakki.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

She has mentioned that she became a number one actress by working hard for therefore a few years. Kajal Agarwal while talking to the media said, "I'VE the habit of struggling so much. I CAN'T tolerate despite the fact that I AM GETTING one mark less during my school days.

If I lose in a single work, I CAN'T leave it until it's been achieved. I struggled on a daily basis to achieve cinema. I WILL BE ABLE TO discover the cause of the failure and take a look at to unravel it. Provided that you're employed hard you'll be able to arise in cinema. I'M selecting good roles and acting in it. I work flat out with dedication to make the role superior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.