Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Dhanush says that Yuvan is special to him

DhanushThe films that had the combination of Dhanush and music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja were great hits. The entire songs of those films were also very talked-about some of the people. The flicks Thulluvadho Ilamai, Kadhal Kondein and Pudhupettai had the combo of Dhanush and Yuvan Shankar Raja.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com 

After these films, either one of them didn't join hands again. There have been also doubts that whether or not they will join hands again in future. Dhanush while commenting about Yuvan and his future projects said, "I REALLY LIKE Yuvan’s music a great deal.

Yuvan is often special to me because he composed music for my first film. We can be joining hands soon. I'VE listened to a lot of news. I'M confused in accepting the movies. I NEED TO carefully select the flicks".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.