Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 14 June 2012

It was a brand new experience for me to behave with Kamal! : Pooja Kumar

Actress Pooja KumarViswaroobam is a movie which has Kamal Haasan within the lead role. This film was co-produced and directed by him. Pooja Kumar is without doubt one of the heroine of this film.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Gallery - Vishwaroopam Production Stills

She while chatting with the media said, "I USED TO BE born and taken up in America. I'VE acted in stage plays and English films. Within the year 1997 I had acted in a Tamil film titled Kadhal Rojave. Then I continued to behave in English and Hindi films.

Viswaroobam is my 11th film. I'M donning the role of Kamal’s wife on this film. Kamal is like an establishment. Though I'VE learnt Kathak, I USED TO BE stunned after I saw Kamal dancing Kathak on this film. He's multifaceted person. He has achieved everything in cinema. Acting with Kamal is an unforgettable experience in my life.

Many say that there'll be kissing scenes in Kamal’s film but there's no kissing scene between me and Kamal on this film. Andrea who had acted with me on this film is an overly talented person. If I AM GETTING offers in Tamil after the discharge of Viswaroobam, I WILL BE ABLE TO continue to behave in Tamil films."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.