Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Lekha Washington explains that whether she had any issues of Simbhu

Tamil Actress Lekha Washington and Actor SimbhuLekha Washington became highly regarded during the Tamil film Jayamkondan. She was purported to pair with Simbhu within the film Kettavan but that film was shelved. She is currently acting in a Tamil film titled Kalayana Samayal Sadham.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com 

 Gallery - Moondru Per Moondru Kaadhal Movie Press Meet and Audio Launch 

There was news that Lekha Washington directed a brief film which had Simbhu within the cast and through the shooting there has been a large quarrel between the 2.

When asked Lekha Washington about this , she said, " There's news within the newspapers that there has been a quarrel between Simbhu and me. There has been also rumours that there has been a quarrel between me and Simbhu after I was shooting a brief film which had Simbhu within the cast. There is not any truth within the news.

In the primary place IT'S NOT THAT I AM directing a brief film. There's also no truth within the news that I had gone with him to a hotel. I'M currently acting with Prasanna within the film Kalayana Samayal Sadham. I couldn’t control my laughter once I heard the tale of this film. I'LL BE accepting only the movies that experience good stories."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.